Our clients are the best.
That’s not just lip service. Our clients are working every day to improve the world we live in and we love working with them. We work with individuals, businesses and organizations that are ethical, environmentally conscious and socially responsible and we are inspired by what they do. That inspiration flows out into the designs we create for them and, in turn, their clients are inspired to use their services and products or donate to their cause. We like to think of it as karmic web design.
Our clients live all over the world and work in a variety of industries. These socially responsible, ethical, and green businesses include LEED certified architects, green builders, health centres, eco resorts, organic food producers, farmers markets, yoga studios, healing professionals, counsellors, artists, musicians, handmade bath and beauty products, safety programs, green technology innovators, foundations and non-profit organizations.
Regardless of the size of the business or association, all of our clients are looking for new and professional ways to promote themselves on the web in order to reach their goals. We help them with everything from small web updates, fresh new web designs, social media, logo design and business cards to complete online marketing plans.
Have you ever found yourself saying:
- “I’ve just started a socially responsible business and I don’t know how to promote my business online. Where do I find someone who can create a web site that will attract clients, rank well with search engines and be in tune with my values?”
- “Our environmentally conscious business has been around for years. We used to rely on word of mouth and print campaigns to bring in business. We realize we can’t compete without a web site and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and know it’s time to take our online presence to the next level.”
- “I had my son/friend, who’s a computer whiz, design my web site. But it doesn’t look very professional, it’s not being found on Google, and those who do see it don’t contact me for my services.”
- “We are not getting the results we want from our web site and social media sites. We need to go in a new direction but aren’t sure where to start. Our organization is ethical and socially responsible, but we don’t feel that that message is coming across in our written content. We need help in developing a clear message that targets our visitors, grabs their attention, engages them, and gets them to take action.”
- “My web site looked great five years ago when it was first designed but now it looks dated. I would love to find a designer who works with green businesses and can create a whole new look for my web site, Twitter page, and Facebook page. I want continuity in my web marketing designs and I want to stay up-to-date with changing trends so that my customers have confidence in my services.”
As a client of nrichmedia, you are most likely to get the results you’re looking for if:
- You sincerely believe in yourself and know that your business is ethical, socially responsible, and making a positive impact on the world.
- You are passionate, feel good about what you are doing, and want to work with a web design team that shares your values.
- You want your web site and social media pages to stand out from the crowd, while still looking professional.
- You are highly motivated and willing to invest in an attention-grabbing web site for your socially responsible business. Not only financially, but also in committing your time and effort in working with us to help make it a success. In the web world the old adage “you get what you pay for” is spot on. A unique, custom designed site with search engine optimization is worth every penny.
- Forming successful, long-lasting working relationships is important to you. A quality web site is a reflection of the strength of the partnership we build together.
- You realize that a web site is a continual work in progress that needs to be kept fresh on a regular basis in order to keep visitors coming back. You require someone reliable and professional whom you can depend on to make accurate changes to your site in a timely and cost-effective basis or who can help set up your site for you to keep the content updated yourself.
- You realize that web marketing is an ever-evolving endeavor and you value suggestions and advice on the latest goings on and what we can do to help your business succeed online.
Nathaniel and nrichmedia are extremely professional, creative and patient! After more than 8 years in business my site was ready for an overhaul and they worked their magic to create a fresh look with updated features that worked within my budget.
Not only are they great designers but, more importantly, they actually listen to what your needs are and deliver at or above your expectations. I am so lucky to have found nrichmedia and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a new or updated site.
- Sarah Seads, owner of Equilibrium Lifestyle Management, Comox Valley, Vancouver Island
nrichmedia works with eco businesses and organizations. These include LEED certified architects, green builders, health centres, eco resorts, yoga studios, organic food producers, farmers markets, counsellors, healing professionals, musicians, artists, hand-made bath and beauty products, safety programs, green technology innovators, foundations and non-profit organizations.
nrichmedia is located in Courtenay (in the Comox Valley, on Vancouver Island), British Columbia, Canada, and thinks and works globally! Thanks to the Internet, we're able to create web sites and other multimedia for clients all over the world. You can contact us by email or by telephone, at 250.871.7424.